I’m trying something new, it took me a while to figure out how to sew them this morning but here are my tests with some scrap knitting print fabric…

I did the large one first and then decided it was too big so I made a slightly smaller one.  It’s hard to tell from the perspective on this picture though!  I’m calling them mummy bear and baby bear!

Here is the baby bear…

They look a bit like cakes to me and the moment!  I’m going to have another go with some sewing print fabric, maybe a combination of my button print and scissor print.

My back is bad today so I’m trying not to do too much.  Only three more days at work and then I’m off my hols!  I just need to be better for walking around all day at Whitby!


Written by Sarah


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *