I love to give things away and so what better way to celebrate the launch of my new Spring/Summer collection than a competition.
Here is your chance to win a pair of fat quarters in either Thunderbolt (in Lemon and Dusk) or Deco (in Carrot and Night), the winner can choose their favourite design. That’s 2 pieces of hand printed hemp and organic cotton fabric, worth £21.
To see the designs in the new collection please visit my Etsy Shop, the new designs are available by the metre or as fat quarters.
Here is how to enter, it’s nice and simple:
1. A comment left on this post gets you ONE entry in the draw!
2. A comment on this post plus a share on Facebook gets you TWO entries in the draw.
3. A comment on this post, a share on Facebook and a share on Twitter gets you THREE entries in the draw.
Don’t forget to mention in your comment if you’ve also shared on Facebook and Twitter.
The competition is open until midnight on Sunday (21st April). I’ll choose a winner at random on Monday morning and announce shortly after.
1. Where are the share buttons? They are at the bottom of this blog post, just click to share with all your friends and followers.
2. What’s a fat quarter? It’s a piece of fabric 50x70cm and is big enough to make a lovely cushion or whatever else you’d like.
Good Luck :)