Where did I go? Well, I’ve been running around like a crazy person and have had my fingers in a lot of pies which means I’ve left my poor blog neglected.
Here’s what’s I’ve been up to…
The studio has also turned into a mess whilst we carry out some much needed work, I’m not going to shame myself by taking a picture of that to show you though. By the end of the month I’ll have the following:
1. A purpose-built screen storage to house up to 17 full metre screens
2. Storage under my cutting desk to house fabric rolls
3. A new rubber topped printing desk for small prints and ink mixing, complete with storage underneath for inks.
4. Shelves on the wall for the library of books.
5. and FINALLY, study legs under my computer/sewing/drawing desk so that it doesn’t move around when I use the overlocker.
All of this plus printing fabric for the new collection debuting on the 15th April, it’s going to be a busy month!