The decorations came down today and that always makes me so sad. Christmas always goes so quickly but this year it seems to have flown by especially quickly. I wondered if it was because I’ve been at home more recently, I’ve been off work since the middle of November and so my days have been a little monotonous. As I’ve not been very mobile, most of days have been taken up with knitting and watching many many films, and as Christmas tends to be filled with the same thing, I think all the days have rolled into one. Things will start to get back to normal this week though as I’m going back to the studio. I’m very excited about this but also a little apprehensive. It’ll be nice to get back into the real world.
Now’s a good time to make a note of my new years resolutions, one of which is already underway…
- Finish knitting all my ‘hibernating’ projects – I finished the Hap Blanket this week :)
- Make more clothes – I have the fabric for 2 dresses and a top which have been sat waiting to be made for over a year.
- Plan ahead more with my business so I’m a little more prepared.
- Experiment more and be more courageous, in both business and life.
- Get the studio in shape – we haven’t done much work since we moved in and so there are lots of shelves to put up and organising to do. This requires money though!